Hello, Dear Souls!!
After almost three weeks of silence, here I am again!
I now have a new internet connection that costs twice less than the one I had before. I have limited daily gigabytes, but it will be good enough for my needs.
In my last post I wrote about some news.
Here we go!
1) Hubby is having his cardioversion tomorrow morning. I hope everything is going well and that he can solve his problem.
2) In a few days I'll leave my house/hubby/cats and go away for a job in another region. Do you remember my little town in Abruzzi? Yes, there!! :) I have found some people for private English lessons. My Mom has a vacant flat there (my late Aunt's) and she agreed to leave it to me for some months. So, hey, next time I'll post from there! :)
Yesterday I was thinking about the steps that led me to the current situation. All the "coincidences" that happened when I asked for a CHANGE in my life:
- In December 2013 I lost my job.
- In February I had a surgery that freed me from 20+ years of pain.
- In May my Aunt died and left her flat vacant.
- In August, as we could not afford to go away for Summer holidays, we went to Abruzzi with my Mom and Dad. I met old friends and talked about finding a job.
- In September I exchanged some emails with friends with children who needed some private English lessons (in Italy English is not taught well in schools).
In the midst of all this my hubby was diagnosed with heart problems and now he is going to solve them (cross fingers!!!). :)
Moreover, lately I have found a caterpillar (I hadn't seen one in years) which is a symbol of renovation/rebirth/change and I keep dreaming snakes and water.
Look how beautiful and strange it is!
So, I am more than convinced that this is going to be a good choice.
Wish me luck, my friends!
Being without internet left me more time for drawing and doodling.
I created my 16th Tangle Pattern
And here are a couple of "marine" drawings.
They told me I could be anything I wanted. So I chose to be a Unicorn.
Have a great week!
And see you soon!