Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My 14th Tangle: Skuared & Commissioned Pieces

For all you Zentangle and Doodle lovers, here is my new tangle
SKUARED

Doodling was my first passion when I started this blog three years ago and, even if my style has changed a lot during this time, I always love to combine it to my drawings.

One of the best things that happened to me after being fired is that I have received some custom orders from friends and customers. This gave me a renewed stimulus to reopen my Etsy Shop in January and trying to show off my art to more friends and family. :)
The following are a couple of custom orders I made lately:

(This one is big size: 50x40 cm canvas cardboard)

Last week I have used the remnants of my color ink-cartridge to print out the
2014 Create your Amazing Year Workbooks/Planners and Calendars.
It's been two years since I joined Leonie Dawson's group and, although I am a procrastinator in everything, I have been able to put into practice her tips with quite nice results. Of course, being a procrastinator is not good when you are trying to follow a yearly experience, and I get often distracted by so many things!!  So, one of my commitments for next year will be to focus on the Workbooks, both Life and Business, and change my life for real.

That's all, Folks, for today!

And don't forget to have a look at Pepi's Magazine and take a chance of being published!
Click here to view more details

15 comments:

  1. My friend, I am so happy things are going well! I am doing my happy dance, knowing your Etsy shop is opening again! Yepeee ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am happy things are going great. I will stop in at your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Misses Moon is amazing, love her and your beautiful owls too!
    Happy PPF
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy PPF, lots of beautiful artwork. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am just taken back with your art. The Owls are amazing, and the night moon fabulous.
    Happy Holidays to you and your family
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely designs. Good luck on your Etsy shop when you get going on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your zentangle doodling is really fabulous and your custom pieces are breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your details and colors are so nice. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and engaging work. Glad you're inspired to do more. These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely artwork - good luck with your Etsy shop and I hope your dreams come true for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful artworks! I especially like the owls! Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter has just begun to zentangle in her artwork. These are beautiful. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is amazing!! The combination of paintig and doodle is great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ciao Simona, i tuoi disegni sono bellissimi e veramente ispirati. Non vedo l'ora di avere il tempo di sbirciare meglio il tuo blog, Ne sono affascinata!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your zen work is amazing. Fabulous detail and I really love the owlies. :)

    ReplyDelete