Saturday, December 14, 2013

Long Holiday

*********
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL THE WONDERFUL SOULS WHO PURCHASED ITEMS USING MY LINKS! YOU MADE ME EARN COMMISSIONS AND HELPED ME DURING THIS HARD KNOCKS!!!!
*********
Helloooo!
Doing a lot this week.
In the next months I'll have to spend money wisely. I started to sort my art supplies so that I won't have to buy anything for a long time. 
No, don't worry about me blarbing about my unemployment again and again.
This is a doodle/art/whimsical blog and I want to be a happy place to visit. I will keep my complaining sporadic. :)
I still have to catch up with my last drawings, so here are some more.
But before I post them, let me talk about a new lovely Mixed-Media Magazine that I downloaded two days ago:
It is written and produced by Pepi and seeking for articles and tutorials contributors. Check out the last page for the rules.

Oh! And my Society6 totebags have arrived!! It took almost a month and I was losing all hopes of seeing them (in Italy it's not unusual that sometimes packages get "lost").
The cotton is very strong and they are soooo big! Love them!!

And now up to my drawings. What do you think?


Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Your new drawings are beautiful! When one door closes another door opens, so losing your job could be a blessing in disguise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful and I love your funky birds. In my 70 plus years, I have found the comment above to be very true. In the meantime enjoy your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro tus dibujos! "I love you doodles!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..these are all so beautiful..your pieces always carry such powerful visual energy and intricate sense of design and pattern..so blissful and beautiful! Stunning..shine on!
    Happy SS
    Victoria, pencil and wing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your art! I can just stare at them forever!!! I still feel this is a blessing for you losing your job! Big Warm Hugs ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you, but it hasn't came up yet? I will check back, just incase I have to do it again ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zen work is absolutely amazing! I tried zen art for the first time last week and it was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete