Sunday, June 9, 2013

My 10th tangle: ZENDIAN & More Doodle Journal

Yesterday, while meditating on my Third Chakra using my CHAKRART FREE WORKSHOP prompt, I ended up drawing a new feathery tangle. I was very surprised about what came out of the yellow triangle. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed lately (Spring and Summer are not my fave seasons... too much hot weather and humidity), and I'm in need of feeling lighter.
That's why, I guess, a feather came to my mind.

I called it ZENDIAN

Here they are: tangle and journal page.


And a couple more from my Moleskine Doodle Journal.
Here I have used (among others) my KAKTI and TREE-THREE tangles.
You can find all my tangles HERE.



Have a great Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Ah, it is always so beautiful! I like very much feathers and trees. It is a real great art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great sunday ;o) You know how much I love feathers ;o) I love yours ;o) Your other journal pages are amazing!!! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I must put this on my list of new things to try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I always say, Amazing work, I love it all. I just bought a book to help me out in my venture. "Zenspirations Letters and Numbers." Hope it is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks interesting, Linda. I think I should buy some from amazon, too. Here in Italy there is nothing like that.

      Delete
  5. I love feathers so much, and yours are wonderful! Great pages, all of them :)

    ReplyDelete