Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Fun: Princess


I'm so really happy today? I sold 4 of my Etsy Shop pieces and tomorrow they are going to fly to the other side of the world! THANK YOU, STACY!! :))
*****************************************************
Only a few days to Halloween.
Here is another mask: The Princess.
Colored pencils, markers and ink.
And this is the still-to-be-colored pic.
********************************************
My husband's forehead is healing.
Now we can call him Harry Potter! :))

4 comments:

  1. Ooooow....and ....Ouchy!!! Lovely eyes though :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor hubby! I agree with Gina, he has lovely eyes ;o) Loving the new art ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very sorry that your husband got hurt. I have a question...does he now have Harry's magic? I hope he heals fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the princess series!
    hope the scarf is almost healed :)

    ReplyDelete