Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Curlies and Sketches

Yesterday I bought a camera. Funny but I haven't got one in years, and usually borrowed my father's.
Now I'm the owner of a Nikon Coolpix, small and simple to use.
So today I'm posting some photos, instead of scanned images.
I'm not very good a photographer, so they could result a little ugly.... I'll do better next time. :))
Lately I've left behind my usual doodling and become obsessed by faces, hats, hair and dresses.
Hope you like them as you liked the first ones! :)

2 comments:

  1. I DO like them – they are lovely!
    And it´s your very own amazing style that I love. I would recognise your doodles and sketches among thousands of others.
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just loove those whimsical hairs !adorable !
    such a great combination between zentangle and doodle ! you do a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete