Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Paris & My 28th Pattern

Helloooo!
Long time no see! 
I have been very busy with the making of a couple new projects  of which I'll tell you in a few days.

These are also sad times for the world.
For this reason I created 2 mandalas.

For the first one I used my friend Ina's tangle pattern "Paris"
You can find lots of Ina's patterns HERE


For the second one I used my 28th pattern "ChainedH"


I won't add  useless words for what happened last Friday. I think that all has already been said and done. I will only express it through my art.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Sending out much positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Especially liked your heart creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous-thanks for sharing it here. I'm not big on FB and keep forgetting to check your groups. I have been posting about your book and sharing some tangles in my latest blog posts. It sure is addicting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed. I really like the hearts.

    ReplyDelete