Friday, July 3, 2015

Zentangle: Stacked and Tangled & Zentangle: Journaled and Tangled

Hellooo!!
This month I have joined two amazing FaceBook Groups about Zentangles

and

Alice and Jane have taken the zentangling movement to a higher level, using stacking and journaling to enhance the Zentangle experience. 
I'm having a lot of fun lately with circle templates, and our super Admins asked me to write a post for our weekly Idea for Participation in both groups!!
I'm sooooooo excited!! :)

So, here we go!
If you haven't joined the groups, yet, do it now! You won't regret it.

This is the Idea:
  • draw a 4 inches or 12 cm circle on your paper or journal
  • with a pencil draw a string (if you are creating a stacked circle, make sure your strings follow the same direction. See samples below and guidelines in the group)
  • Tangle!!!
 Here are some samples:


Enjoy your Zenstacking and Zenjournaling!! :)

10 comments:

  1. these are fantastic! I haven't done any zentangles for a long time but this makes me want to again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very intricate designs and so beautifully drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea and your tangling is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this challenge, simona! you are helping jane and me take zentangle to that higher level :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...I love zentangles...they are mesmerizing to create and so wonderful to look at!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think your links are working!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only tried a zentangle twice but I LOVE admiring your exquisite pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to try this your stacked circles are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I am getting the comment box, yeh ;o) LOL! I love these pieces! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete