Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back with a New Name!

Hellloooo!
Back from holidays and to work!

Some of you could have noticed that my blog name has changed: from Timeless Rituals to
KAI-ZEN DOODLES.
Why?
In Japanese Kai Zen means "Change for the Better". I have been thinking about using this title because I was drawn to its meaning.There are always been changes in my life, some good some less. Now I only want  changes for the better. And I'm starting with my blog. :)

I didn't know if changing the address, too, would affect the links to other websites, followers etc., so for now I'll leave it as timelessrituals.blogspot.com.

Here are some pics of the works I made during my holidays.

Doodled wood coasters for my sister.

Doodles.

Cosmic love.

Parrot.

More to come!!
Have a great day!!

16 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Love your art work ♥♥♥
    Have a great day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous name!!! And your work is beyond awesome as ever :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friend ;o) Welcome back! I love the new name of your blog ;o) Your new art is beyond words! Amazing! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful name and wonderful doodles! Love Cosmic Love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style and your doodles - great work! Love the bird at the end. Happy PPF !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much joyful work here! Love your sisters coasters and everything else here!! Gorgeous work!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your attention to detail and incorporation of color! Wonderful work!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the second is very cool, amaising and wonderful. All are, but my eyes stayed there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really beautiful....xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the intricate details!!! wonderful work!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your doodles are awesome. that third one ... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the new name. I am familiar with Kaizen since I am a Kaizen-Muse creativity coach. Your doodles are amazing, what a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo beautiful doodle drawings!

    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete