Monday, August 5, 2013

Holidays!

Hello, Beautiful Souls!
Thank you again for all the manifestations of support that you show me daily!
Hubby is really better now. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Canary Islands and I'll be away for three weeks. I'm not very at ease at leaving him home alone, but my parents and brother will keep an eye on him. And I will call him every day. It's the first time in years that I go on holiday without him...
The weather is quite hot here. I cannot wait to feel the sea breeze of the islands! My nephews have already warned me that there will be a surprise when I get to the airport... I'm really worried! Eheheh!
I'll try to post on the blog at least once a week.
For now here are some new Moleskine pages made this week.
Have a great August, my friends!




11 comments:

  1. beautiful here, I like it very much, so ti seguo in followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new pages! The faces are so cute! I hope you have a great time away! Enjoy my friend ;o) Your hubby will be well ;o) I wonder what your surprise will be?? Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you will have a wonderful time, and family will take care of things here at home. I hope that you packed a camera and it's charger.
    Your new art is awesome.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic mandala and doodle personas...love those. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are unbelievably intricate and detailed! Have a happy trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tangles, mandalas. So intricate and interesting. Enjoy your trip. The rest will restore your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the faces in the zendoodles, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mandelas. The faces one is so interesting and unusual, they are such beautiful creations. Enjoy your holiday:)

    ReplyDelete