Saturday, April 6, 2013

Art Journal: Fifth Lesson of ChakrART FREE Workshop

******************
a BIG HUG to all the wonderful Souls who supported me through my "donate" button!!  
You are more than loved!
And to my sister who made us a beautiful gift for my (and my hubby's) birthday: two tickets for Canary Islands!!!
WOW!
 ******************

It's been a collage frenzy week, and I'm late with my Vishuddha Chakra work for the CHAKRART FREE WORKSHOP.
 I had fun making it. That shouting "mutant" really resembles me when I say "What?". Ehehehe!!
I was a very (aggressive) shy teenager, and the first thing that I had to learn when I started my first job was "communication". All my jobs have always dealt with customers, so I had to "wake up" and start talking. 
The second thing I learned was to tell annoying people (so called friends or acquaintances) that I didn't want to listen to them anymore. I had enough of spending my time listening to problems that were not mine and not being listened to when I needed to talk about mine.
It was (and still is) very liberating. :)

So this is my piece for the Vishuddha Chakra.
You'll have noticed that for the last two lessons I didn't put the linky tool in the pages. You can still put a link to your page in the comments area.

Have a great ARTSY weekend, lovelies!!
And check out tomorrow for the Sixth Lesson!



6 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...that is so me too :D Great news about the tickets...will you be moving there or just visiting? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just visiting for now. But..... who knows? ;)

      Delete
  2. Une autre très jolie publication...
    Il est bon d'apprendre à dire non... Ce que je ne sais malheureusement pas faire et qui encombre bien souvent ma vie.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a super sweet piece!!! love it!!! thank you for linking with us!~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent piece!! I have to start opening my mouth more!! Have a great trip! That is wonderful! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still got to get to the class, but love your pages!

    ReplyDelete