June has begun and Summer is approaching. And, as every year, I'm entering my "down-period". I don't like hot weather and the sun. I'm a Fall/Winter girl who loves clouds and the night. :)
So, these are my projects for the hot Summer awaiting me (this year I have 1 month free from work, and I will stay home because we cannot afford going on holiday):
1) in a few days I'm closing for holidays my etsy shop and start working on some new items for September.
2) make canvases for my ZEN DOLLS PROJECT (click for info)
4) join THE SUMMER OF COLOR 2012 Challenge
5) start my first diet program ever! As some of you already know I suffer from Endometriosis (among the other things... eheheh). Two years ago I had urgent surgery because I was at last level of endometriosis. Then I had to start a hormonal cure that, in two years, brought me to weigh 20 kilos more. Althought people don't notice it, because I'm very good at disguising, I notice it every time I see myself in the mirror.... Those 20 kilos more have a bad effect on my back problems and I'm starting to feel more depressed and tired than ever. So I decided to try a simple diet which includes a lot of walking, too. Wish me good luck! :)
6) draw... draw... draw... and visit all my artist friends! And read a lot, too!
and SUNDAY SKETCHES