Wednesday, February 22, 2012

29 Faces: #22

Before posting my new face, I have one news and one question for you.

News: Google will soon close Google Friends Connect. If you have a blogger account this will not affect it, but if you have another account (Typepad, Wordpress etc.) you won't be able to follow my blog. So I put in a new link tool in case you want to follow me through it: LINKY FOLLOWERS.

Question: how do I delete that annoying word verification from my blog? I've checked the settings and I thought I had done it, but someone is telling me that it's still working. Help!!

And now to the face.
Have a great day everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely face!!!! :) The word verification is still coming up and the only way I could figure out how to do it on mine was to go back to the old blogger design, cause I had switched to the new look and I couldn`t find it anywhere. I went back to the old look and there is was under settings then comments and you do it there. However I ended up switching it right back after a week because as soon as I took out the word verification I got bombarded with spam comments all day every day, I couldn`t believe it, it was incredible!!!! I finally couldn`t take anymore it was driving me nutzzz and it was always from anonymous profiles so can`t do nothing but delete them and move on but so so annoying so you might want to consider that before you remove the word verification!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute face! Love her! Let's see if the word verification is still on. :)Yap! It's still on. :) You should be able to fix it at comments settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Lizzy answered, too. :) I never have word verification on and I don't get spam but I do have the anonymous commentators turned off. So it helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great advice from Natasha. Beautiful face, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable!!!! wonderful piece.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh another sweetie... she is adorable... funny with
    the word verification thing... I have never had it on... and I never get spam... but this new verification that Blogger now has can be SO hard to read...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this face! She is dreamy!!! I don't have word verification on, and I am on old blogger, not the new one. I only have registered users marked. I don't get any spam. And, you have to choose pop up window or full page for comments ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Nice! Love the way you did the hair :0)

    ReplyDelete