Monday, February 20, 2012

29 Faces: #20 & Big Surprise

9 days to go!! I can't believe I kept it up!!
Today we have another drawing by my niece.
When I woke up this morning I checked my emails and found a BIG SURPRISE!
My "Red Haired Beauty" was sold on Etsy and she will fly to USA tomorrow!!! I'm so happy! :)
*******************************************
Remember that in March my 13 GODDESSES IN 13 WEEKS Challenge will start. Follow the link for info.
*******************************************

Mori, 11 years old

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair! ( On both) so much detail! excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see all the new faces ... they all are surprises to the eyes.

    Love and Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great surprise! Yeh! I hope you make a print of your first one! She is very cool! Your niece's drawing is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete