Thursday, February 16, 2012

29 Faces: #16 & FREEBIE

I'm slowly learning to use watercolors.
I have so many ideas in my mind lately, but very few time to put them into practice... I always have to wait for the weekend... I feel tired very easily due to my illness (endometriosis), and when I come home from work I usually do some housework and then lay on the sofa and draw and color. all my pieces have been made on the sofa or at work so far. :)
Here is my piece for today.
********************************************************
Here is a new FREEBIE for this week.
Right click and save to your PC.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful face, and lovely freebie, very kind of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for what you go through with your illness! Your piece today, is very sweet! I like that there is two, like a helping hand ;o) Thanks for the freebie and have a perfect day ;o)

    ReplyDelete