Sunday, January 29, 2012

FREEBIE & Introducing 29 Faces

Here is another FREEBIE. I hope you like it. I used one of my digital birdies on it.
This is, as always,  for PERSONAL USE ONLY. No commercial use allowed.
Right click on the image and save it to your PC.

********************************************************
Now I want to introduce you a new interesting CHALLENGE that I'm going to take on February 1st:
 It will be hosted by Ayala at AYALA ART.
We will draw one face a day for the 29 days of February.
This is what Ayala says about her challenge:
"I love leap years! Since this year February has 29 days, I will be celebrating it doing something fun... do you want to join me?
29 faces in February! Why? Because we love to paint, sketch, illustrate and draw!
Any face... any medium, any size, any technique. 29 pieces total."
For more info, check out her blog.
COME JOIN US!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all your 29 Faces, what a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can' wait to see all your faces! I saw this challenge on Martha's blog! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! I'll look forward to seeing them all! :)
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will indeed be fun! Interesting challenge and I look forward to seeing all the faces!

    Best and Blessings,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your freebie - how sweet (or tweet LOL) See you at 29 faces!

    ReplyDelete