Saturday, November 19, 2011

Collage! What I've been up lately.

Since I finished my 30 drawings in 30 days personal challenge, I have been trying collage technique.
Here are my last days works: collage flowers, three sisters and a sample of my 2011 Christmas gift cards.
You'll find links to this post at SHOW & TELL SATURDAY #12 
and PAINT PARTY FRIDAY
I had the idea of the three sisters while watching 
They are not like her little girls, but I enjoyed the workshop very much!
And AMY is giving free classes, too! Check out her blog post and subscribe!!

21 comments:

  1. I love the eyes.. it's given them so much personality.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great collages! Fun! ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) Happy CED ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful sense of color... Very nice collages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and fun! Welcome to Paint Party Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers and your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, lovely, beautiful, 3o drawings in 30 days too, what a great challenge as well,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love doing collages! These are charming! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun collages, thanks for sharing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these collages are sweet and i can see the influence of Manon's girls but you have made them your own, which I just love... very cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look awesome! And yes for free classes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are cute. I like the way you filled the whole frame with the three sisters and made each one so different. Nice flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely! I love the eclectic mix of patterns x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super beautiful work..wonderful energy..
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful! I love the 3 girls - and had hoped to make the class this weekend but was unable to see it - thanks for this inspiration - I will have to see if I can watch the recording. Have a great week, xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really, really adorable!
    I especially like the bottom right image!
    FUN!

    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  16. The flowers are my favorite. So much personality! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete