Friday, March 25, 2011

Zazzle Adventure?! & New Etsy Mini Mini Journals

I'm very curious, I know. :)
Yesterday I was browsing throught my favorite blogs, and I saw this Zazzle Ad. I promptly clicked and entered a wonderful world!!
I started uploading some of my drawings and creating some objects!! Wow! That's fun!!
And the personalized POSTAGE STAMPS? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I had received an ATC envelope with a couple of Zazzle stamps. It's a pity I live in Italy, I would have bought tons!!
Here is what I made tonight (if you scroll down at the end of this page, you'll find a slide of my Zazzle):


Bicefalos Bag bag
Bicefalos Bag by BlackPumpkin
Make a photo bag on Zazzle

And for my Etsy Shop, here are these mini mini weird journals, made using my "Family Portraits" ACEOs.
Somethin different from the usual matchbook notebooks. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the chick on the stamp, he looks so cool! You art really looks good on the bag too, you should do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Linda said! I LOVE the little black chick and the bag! :)

    ReplyDelete