Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cactusmania & New Pattern: FENESTRO

Hellooo!!!
The steampunk week down at pattern-collections.com was a huge success! 
We are now waiting for Ina's new amazing idea!

Last month I have been working on some new projects of which I will write by the end of May. So stay tuned! :)

The 2016 Mandala Challenge is still going on. 
This week prompt is
 SPROUTING

I really like this little square journal. It is 4x4 inches and I love drawing mandalas and round tangles in it.
Lately I have been obsessed with Cacti.
Here are a couple.

And I am not finished, yet!! Eheheheh!

For those of you who love patterns, I have a new one!
FENESTRO
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely mandalas.
    Happy PPF♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful mandalas! Working them on a square format is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love all of these. Even the one not finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love zentangles and that Cacti is stellar. I love them all. HPPF and wishing you a creative week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful... so fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mandalas Simona, they're beautiful.
    I'm a fan of zentangles although I never really knew I was drawing them, until someone pointed it out to me!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete