Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Updates #1

Oh, what an amazing week!
You wanna know what happened?

--- 1 ---
My funding campaign has started! A BIG HUG to our first 2 supporters!
You are SO AWESOME! I am already working on drawings to send!. :)
It means so much to me. Life is very hard, and I need every cent of my small check just for buying groceries and paying bills, so art supplies come third place...
As I wrote in my last post, you can also contribute by spreading the word about my campaign.


--- 2 --
Last week I have been very busy creating some new digital items for my Etsy Shop. A couple of years ago a friend asked me to make her some stationery for her wedding. So, apart from digital papers and ATCs, I decided to make some printable invitations, too. They are all customizable.
 Check them out HERE
And I sold one of my drawings, too! The little guy is flying to Canada! :)

Train Ticket Wedding Invitation

Birthday Cupcake Toppers

Keep an eye on my blog, because I'm also restarting to post some FREEBIES!

--- 3 ---
I have never made videos of my works in progress, because I didn't have a videocamera. Now I have asked my brother if he can lend me his.
Prepare to view a lot of silly videos!! :)
And to be asked tons of silly questions, ye who make videos! Ehehehe!!

That's all for now, folks!
See you soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. So glad your campaign has got off the ground!!! Looking forward to seeing your videos and more.

    Posted your You Tube video on Pinterest, hope you get lots of hits:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, I am so behind in things! Sorry, for not being around! I am so happy things are going better ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything seems to be falling into place for you.
    Happy weekend
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you fiscal abundance to support your gorgeous artwork!! Good luck my friend!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying that things continue to look up for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you all the best! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete