Saturday, February 15, 2014

First Tutorial for Scrappin' Sisters and a Portrait

Hello Lovelies!
Today I'm presenting my FIRST TUTORIAL down at SCRAPPIN' SISTERS!
I have written it in ENGLISH, too, so you can easily read it.
The subject is DIORAMA.
I have always been fascinated by those little hand built sceneries and tried them a few times.
The tutorial is a marine scene made using some of my clipart and easy to find materials.
Here is a sample of what you'll find on Scrappin' Sisters blog (click the link above to visit). 
And don't forget to leave your comments!
I hope you will like it.

As some of you already know, I'm not a Valentine's Day fan. But yesterday I wanted to thank my hubby for always being with me, above all during these difficult times.
So I cooked him some strawberry cupcakes and made him a portrait.
What do you think? :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. It is so lovely to hear from you again. I hope you are well and that times may ease on you very very soon. Happy Paper Saturdays!!! I like dioramas too thanks for sharing! ManonXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you back and hope you are feeling good. I love your new work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you made your hubby! So cute! I will take a look at the link ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete