Thursday, February 4, 2016

2016 Tangle It! Mandala Challenge & Moon Phases

Helloooo!!
I have been a busy bee for the last month. The new project is going to be ready soon and I've been working on some custom drawings. :)

But I have also been enjoying drawing tangle mandalas for my FB Group Weekly Challenge

Each week we have a prompt.
You can join each week or draw the ones you are most tuned to.
If you don't want to join on Facebook, you can post a link to your blogpost here in the comments and I'll come visit! :)
Check out our first 5 promts and show me your creations!

NEW BEGINNINGS

ENJOY THE SILENCE

MAKE A WISH

STONES

DIAMONDS

As you can see I love circles and round shapes.
I have been inspired by an amazing friend to draw a set of Moon Phases that I put on sale in my Etsy Shop.
It's a printable sheet.
Check it out.
https://www.etsy.com/it/listing/264706765/moon-phases-set-of-8-printable-2-inch?ref=shop_home_feat_4
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Truly magical and beautiful! I love them all, but the stones one really speaks to me! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete