Monday, November 23, 2015

November Mandala & My 29th and 30th Patterns

Hellooo!!

Yesterday I wrote this post in my FB Tangle It! Mandala Club:

"November is the month in which I get into spiritual contact with my ancestors. A month in which I focus on my goals and wishes and seek inspiration during the long hours of darkness. This is my favorite time of the year".

I really love October and November. They reflect my being "dark and introvert" and a fan of everything gothic, decaying and mysterious. :)

This is my November Mandala made with two of my new patterns 


"BONZ"

"SKULLY"

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Un mandala superbe !...

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mandala is a little bit creepy, but I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique and fun mandala...good job!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bone Mandala! What a cleaver idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your skull inspired mandala! Great idea.
    visiting from sunday sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool new pattern! I need to get back to my tangles too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reminds me of the day of the dead! Very Zen like too!

    ReplyDelete