Friday, January 30, 2015

Illustration Class & Moleskine Journal

Hello Everyone!

Did I tell you before that one of my Yule presents was a 3 months ILLUSTRATION COURSE?
WOW WOW WOW!!!
I started on January 13 and fell in love with it. I am completely tabula rasa for what concerns illustration, drawing techniques etc., so I am enjoying every little bit that I learn..
These are some experiments we made during lessons #2 and #3:

And these are some journal pages I made in my Moleskine journal (another Yule present!)

Journal52 challenges. Themes: Pathways - Just Be - Silhouette

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love your little fox. This would be a great card! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illustration class sounds really good.
    Love your little foxes and the turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great present and it looks like you are having a lot of fun with it. I especially love the fox and the turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. three whole months!!! that's so great. love your little fox and the turtle is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful assortment of art-I really love the trees especially! What a generous gift and I can see you are really enjoying it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that fox is so cute, and I like the composition in that picture, it's cool.

    I have to leave my comment with my blogger profile, since here's not the possibility for name/url-commenting, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet Yule gift, and so nice that you're enjoying it! Love your journal pages too. Merry creating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great illustrations. I love your little fox. :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing brilliant! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete